The Gentle Whispers recovery house is an adult communal sober living environment for women. The house rules are designed to accomplish several things. It can be tempting to see rules, regulations, and expectations as restrictive or punishing. But like many of the new tools you’ve been learning in recovery, you should know that when we make a point to work with it, not against it, we benefit from personal growth. It would be impossible to list every rule or situation, so some common sense must be used.
Any group of people living together requires organization and team work in order for the house to function smoothly. Many of the rules relate to these kinds of household details. In addition, and most importantly, each of these rules has a similar “rule” in the outside world of work, family, life, etc.
To download a copy of our contract, please click the button below under 'downloads.'
FEES ARE PAYABLE AS FOLLOWS:
Pay total of $460 calculated as follows:
$300 two-week client deposit
$150 first week fee
$ 10 weekly house dues
1. Client fee is $150 per week.
The first week may be prorated.
2. Groceries are not supplied by the program. However, clients will be directed to area food pantries and other resources as needed.
3. Advance payment must be made for client fees and other charges
4. Payments can be made in cash, credit card or check. (Make checks payable to Gentle Whispers Recovery, LLC. There is a $40 fee for NSF/bounced checks.)
5. Client fees are due each week on the day of the house meeting. However, for clients who receive their income monthly, fees will be due for one month, in advance within three days of receiving the income.
WE DO NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPT INSURANCE PAYMENTS FOR OUR SERVICES.
If you have at least three months of clean time and would like to be considered for our program, you may download and complete our application. (To download the application, please click the button below under 'downloads.')
You can fax the application to us at:
or scan and email it to:
Karla @ GentleWhispersRecovery.com
If you are unable to fax or email, please provide your name, phone number and a statement that you're interested in our program using our Contact Form.